Update on my bucket List….
I have been working on the bucket and found a few more that I wanted to throw in the bucket. I am sure it will continue to grow so I will just keep adding to it. I have a lifetime to do all this right. Here are the new items on the list…
31. Take a bar-tending class
32. Send a message in a bottle
34. Participate in a zombie walk
35. Wear a shirt that says life on it go out around town and hand lemons out to people
36. Help solve a crime or a mystery
37. Write my will
38. See the Trans-Siberian Orchestra live
39. Take glass blowing lessons
40. Start Geocaching again
While I was going over my Bucket List and adding to it I realized that there are a lot of cool things that I have done in my life already. I sat and wrote a list and I will share that list in another blog so look for that.
I mailed my first postcard out for the post-crossing site that I joined to work on #30 of my list which is to get a postcard from every country. The postcard went to Spain. Hopefully soon I will start getting some postcards of my own in the mail.
Hopefully everyone is well and ready to have a great weekend!